When drilling at the exact speed, the tooling life can last for longer life than the regular pulley driven drills. The variable speed adjustments can be done freely within the range by a speed potentiometer knob. The MD-50BV has standard 2hp with 30mm (1-3/16") drilling capacity. The wide casting square column and base provides strong support to the entire machine and reduces flexing as full capacity drilling. The high precision work table is made of premium casting iron that enhances the stability when drilling full capacity; the surface has the wide T-slot which helps securing vises, tooling or workpieces.
The MD-50BV has other available optional accessories: adjustable handle, coolant system, guarding, sheet metal stand and LED working light.
- 25mm (1") thru mild steel.
- Multiple functions: drilling, milling, tapping (opt.)
- Boring and reaming.
- MT3 or R8 spindle taper.
- Inverter variable speed belt driven.
- Digital rpm readout.
- High precision T-slot worktable.
- Hand Oil Lubricator.
- Single phase (220V) available.
- Safety Guard with microswitch.
- Tapping function.
- Extend the working table to 840mm.
- Z-axis travel extends 80mm.
- Coolant system.
- Stand with chip tray.
- Three grains adjustable handle.