The vise has a taper lock adjustment for quick changes of different shape material. It provides strong clamping force wich holds the workpiece tight to extend the blade life. This cold saw requires 220 volts of power and single phase; it's very convenient to get the power anywhere. The CS-315 is a perfect machine for small machine shops, fabrication shops, automotive modification shops and home garage.
The CS-315 circular cold saw comes standard with build in coolant system in the base and plastic guarding. The 315mm (12") blade is not included; the customer can either buy from us or buy the blade in the local market.
- Powerful saw for cutting pipe, solid bar or tubing.
- Aluminum-Bronze worm gear enhances the machine life.
- Direct drive gearbox with high strength allows the blade cutting through workpiece chatter free and easily for maintenance.
- The saw is with on a rigid one-piece cast iron base, which is mounted on a firm steel stand (CS-250 is optional).
- The saw can miter 45 degrees both left and right.
- Powerful coolant pump and high capacity tank providing sufficient coolant to cool the blades and wash away chips. This also increases blade durability.
- The vise has taper locking design that helps the production efficiency during intensive cutiing. The vise jaw provides strong clamping capability, which holds the material tight.
- 220V, single phase available