When drilling at the exact speed, the tooling life can last for longer life than the regular pulley driven drills. Wide casting column provides strong support to the entire machine and reduces flexing as full 32mm (1-1/4") capacity drilling. The rigid base has built in powerful coolant system (opt.) that provides sufficient spray at the quill. Both the base and the work table are made of premium casting iron that enhances the stability when drilling full capacity; their surfaces have the wide T-slot which helps securing vises, tooling or workpieces.
- Standard MT3 32mm (1-1/4").
- Inverter variable speed gear driven.
- Digital rpm readout.
- High precision T-slot worktable.
- Single phase (220V) available.
- MT4 40mm drilling cap thru mild steel.
- Coolant system.