The high rpm up to 4000 generates heat to make the material soft. As the bit contacts the material, it's easily pushed through the material. Some of the melted material is being pushed and formed a collar around the upper surface of the workpiece. The rest of the material is being pushed down and formed a bushing in the lower surface of the workpiece.
The entire tapping is done in few seconds. The resulting collar and bushing can be up to 3 times to the original material thickness. The diameter of the bushing depends on the size of the drill bit.
The pushing process does not destroy or damage the inner structure of the material but as a result form a very strong bushing, which can be used for threading and bearing sleeves.
- Standard MT3 32mm (1-1/4").
- Tapping capacity 19mm (3/4").
- Flow drilling capacity: 10.9mm (11-5/8").
- Inverter variable speed gear driven.
- High rpm up to 4000rpm.
- Digital rpm readout.
- High precision T-slot worktable.
- Single phase (220V) available.
- MT4 40mm drilling cap thru mild steel.
- Coolant system.